- Good SupervisionSep 29, 2020, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PMSaint Philip's Church Reigate, 102 Nutley Ln, Reigate RH2 9HA, UKIn this one day workshop, Linda outlines her approach to supervision. "Good supervision facilitates professional learning and personal growth. When supervision works well, we leave the session energised for the work, feeling lighter and more capable ourselves."
- Supervision: Supervision of SupervisionJul 13, 2019, 10:00 AM – 4:30 PMSaint Philip's Church Reigate, 102 Nutley Ln, Reigate RH2 9HA, UKThis workshop provides ongoing support for those working as supervisors by providing a whole day of peer group Supervision of Supervision and continued practice of SACS (Linda’s Structured and Collaborative Approach) to Supervision.
- Supervision: Models of SupervisionJun 29, 2019, 10:00 AM – 4:30 PMSaint Philip's Church Reigate, 102 Nutley Ln, Reigate RH2 9HA, UKThis workshop is rich with experiential learning and covers Linda’s Structured And Collaborative approach (SACS) to group supervision as well as one-to-one work. Participants work on real issues in self-supervision, one-to-one supervision and peer group supervision.
- Supervision: Enhancing SupervisionApr 27, 2019, 10:00 AM – 4:30 PMThe Reigate Clinic, 7 Castlefield Rd, Reigate RH2 0SA, UKThis workshop explores how to adapt our approach to supervision to the developmental stage and needs of each supervisee. The responsibilities of the supervisor are defined. Consideration is given to how to manage situations of concern or where there are ethical issues to be worked on.
- Supervision: Fundamentals of SupervisionMar 23, 2019, 10:00 AM – 4:30 PMThe Reigate Clinic, 7 Castlefield Rd, Reigate RH2 0SA, UKThis workshop provides a comprehensive introduction to the theory and practice of supervision and aims to facilitate exploration and understanding of what supervision can be.